How do you pronounce Elena in Spanish?
- eh. – leh. – nah.
- e. – le. – na.
- E. – le. – na.
How do you pronounce Elana?
- Phonetic spelling of Elana. eh-l-ah-n-ah. EEE-LAH-NAH. elana.
- Meanings for Elana.
- Translations of Elana. Arabic: إيلانا Chinese: 埃莱娜
What is a nickname for Elena?
Elena is a popular female given name of Greek origin. The name means “shining light”. Nicknames of the name Elena are Lena, Lennie, Ella, Ellie, Nellie or Nena (less common).
How many ways can you spell Elena?
Elena Origin and Meaning Helen, the name from which it derives, came from the Greek word helene, meaning “torch.” Alternate spellings include Elaina, Ellena, and Alena.
Is Elena a Mexican name?
Meaning and Origin of: Elena The name Elena is of Greek, Spanish, Italian, and German origin and means “bright, shining light”. It has roots in Spanish, Italian, Slavic, and Romanian.
How do you pronounce Alayna?
- Phonetic spelling of Alayna. uh-LAYN-uh. Ah-lane-ah.
- Meanings for Alayna. Variant of ALAINA. It is a Latin feminine name.
- Examples of in a sentence. Dedham siblings Jeremie and Alayna Cepeda find togetherness on football field. Women in Football: Alayna Hill, Blue Ridge.
- Translations of Alayna. Turkish: Aleyna. Korean: 알라냐
What is the meaning of Elaina?
It comes from the Latin Elaine, the French equivalent of Helen, and ultimately derived from the Greek Helene. Helen comes from “helios” (“sun”), so Helen—and thus Elaina — means “sun ray.” Casting a bright light on the name is Elaina Maxwell, a medal-winning mixed martial arts fighter and kickboxer.
How do you spell elayna?
Here are different ways to spell, Elayna.
Is Elana a name?
The name Elana is primarily a female name of Spanish origin that means Form Of Helen.